GoArticles is a popular article marketing site. You can create a FREE account and start submitting your travel writing articles immediately. This is a nice and CLEAN website. It’s very easy to navigate. The best part is that they give you a few “extras” such as Blog-Search. This will cut down on your search time for other travel writers blogs.
Article marketing is a great way to drive traffic to your website. Web traffic will help you rank in Google. Of course, good and unique content is necessary as well. Using a variety of different Article Marketing websites is a great way to “try on” different styles and tones of writing. If you want to explore different voices, go ahead. See what works for you!
In this Post we’ve broken reviewed the “nuts and bolts” of GoArticles. Below you’ll find what we like, what we don’t like, and tips and tricks!
What we like
- It’s free to set up an account and submit articles.
- They have a great variety of article categories.
- It’s easy to navigate and use.
- They offer Web Gadgets. You can grab a few “gadgets” to make web design and layout easier.
- They actually have a CONTACT US link — Yes! If you need assistance, you can easily contact someone at GoArticles.
- They feature BlogSearch.com — a fast and easy way to search for a blog! Type the blog name in the search box or click on one of the categories to find a blog.
What we don’t like
- You can’t submit articles to multiple categories.
- If you click on Advertise it may not work if you don’t have Outlook.
Tips & Tricks
- Create a unique article — Don’t copy and paste your blog post! Make sure you change your article so that it differs from your original article.
- Instead of changing your original article, consider writing a new one.
- To really boost your visibility and site traffic, create and post at least one to two articles per week on GoArticles.
There’s no reason NOT to do article marketing. Don’t forget that you can post articles while you’re traveling. Now, you may say, “…I don’t have the time.” Of course you do! You can do article marketing on the weekend if you’re too busy during the week. You could always schedule your article marketing. Perhaps one to two days a week. It doesn’t take that long, unless you’re working with EzineArticles. That’s another blog post!
If you want to showcase your travel writing, then start article marketing today. Tomorrow, you could receive a ton of traffic to your website and connect with other writers!
Are you taking advantage of article marketing? Tell us about your experience with it.