A travel writing forum is a great way to connect with travel writers all over the world. You can make international connections within seconds. Plus, you never know what you’ll find within the pages of a travel writing forum. If you have a question, put it on a forum. Forget about searching the internet for hours. You could have an answer within a minute!
Joining a travel writing forum is a great way to meet other travel writers. Perhaps you have a question regarding a specific area of the world such as Beijing, China. You could meet a travel writer who writes about Beijing. He can provide you with information such as where to stay, nightlife, and other pertinent information. This will save you time when you begin to plan your trip.
Many writers will use a travel writing forum to meet other travel writers. It’s a great place to network. Perhaps you’ll be visiting Rio. By visiting a forum, you could meet another travel writer that lives in Rio. If you’re lucky, your new friend will invite you to stay with him. This is better than staying at a hostel or hotel because your friend can show you around the city.
Travel Writing Forums
Meet other travel writers on these travel writing forums.
- Travel-Writers-Exchange.com. If you would like to connect with other travel writers, check out TWE’s forum. You’ll find information on various topics from travel writing to freelancing.
- BootsnAll. Sign up and visit their forum. If you’re an independent traveler, you’ll like this forum. They have great tips.
- WhiteSmoke. English Forum – Get Answers from Top Experts. This a great writing tool for writers. It does not matter if you’re a novice or experienced writer. We can all use help from time to time. There’s always room for improvement.
- TravelWriters.com. Another place to for great information on travel writing.
Benefits of a Travel Writing Forum
Forums have valuable information. The benefits are endless. Here’s a few of them.
- Make friends
- Discover valuable information about destinations
- Learn tips and tricks from other travel writers
- Find jobs
When you post a question on a travel writing forum, you will not be notified if someone answers your question. This is one drawback to a forum. Then again, it is a community of people coming together. If you’re an active participant, you’ll check the forum daily or every other day.
Find a travel writing forum that suits your needs. Many forums have moderators. Should you have any issues with a forum, let a moderator know. Forums are supposed to be a “safe environment” for people. If you feel some members are out of line, speak up. Give the moderator(s) a chance to resolve the issue. If the issue is not resolved, leave the forum. You’ll discover another travel writing forum in no time!
Are you on a forum? Which travel writing forums do you visit?