Twitter has become enormously popular.
Celebrities such as Oprah are on Twitter. Ok, Oprah is probably not tweeting herself, but someone from her organization is. It’s a great way to keep fans and followers up-to-date on what is going in your life or to promote your blog or website.
Instead of spending hours every day tweeting and finding people to follow, let Tweet Adder do it for you. Tweet Adder is software that will automate your tweets, and lets you more easily manage your followers and choose whom to follow.
Let’s face it, social media networking and marketing is not going away anytime soon. Anything you can do to alleviate the pressure of staying connected is a good thing. Plus, you’ll be able to concentrate on your travel writing.
Features of Tweet Adder
- Find like-minded Twitter followers.
- Increase Twitter traffic to your website to gain customers and increase profits.
- Set and forget it because Tweet Adder runs daily.
- Automate your scheduled direct messages.
- Set-up multiple accounts and create unlimited Twitter profiles.
What we like
- Tweet Adder is compatible with Windows PC and Mac OS X. You’re given a 7-day money back guarantee if you don’t like the software;
- A tutorial is available to ensure that you utilize Tweet Adder to the fullest. Learning a new software may be daunting for some people. There are Twitter and Tweet Adder tutorials to help you understand how to use both Twitter and Tweet Adder effectively;
- You can make money by becoming an affiliate of Tweet Adder, but it appears that they only want serious affiliate marketers.
What we don’t like
- Even though it’s a one-time charge (updates are free), Tweet Adder is a bit pricey. There are various levels ranging from $55 for one profile to $188 for unlimited profiles;
- The program doesn’t always choose the best Twitter followers. You must “drill down” your keywords to ensure that you receive the best Twitter followers.
If you’d like to concentrate on your travel writing instead of putting a lot of hours into social media, and can afford the cost, consider Tweet Adder. It can definitely save a significant amount of time as you search for legitimate Twitter followers and automate your tweets. You can go on vacation without worrying about finding internet access to Tweet each day. All you have to do is set-up automated Tweets and let Tweet Adder do the rest.
Not ready to make a commitment to Tweet Adder? No problem. Try it before you buy it. Tweet Adder provides a free demo for both Windows and Mac users. This is a great way to make sure you like the software before you invest your time and money. Good luck!
How many hours a day do spend on Twitter? What time-saving tips do you have?