WIN a Flip Ultra in our first Scavenger Hunt!
Who doesn’t love a good Scavenger Hunt? I know I do, so here is our very first one coordinated by Travel-Writers-Exchange.com, sponsored by (and featuring some very cool SWAG from) Royal Holiday Resorts.
WIN: A FLIP Video Ultra (sweet!) along with some nifty Royal Holiday Resorts branded logowear – polo shirts, hats, a gym bag, and a canvas tote – one winner takes all! You can see the prizes that will be awarded here:
TO ENTER and QUALIFY to win you MUST:
- Correctly answer the 5 questions below (answers can be found by searching through the Royal Park’s official website here: http://www.royal-holiday.com/); and
- Send your answers in an email to me (at Contests@Travel-Writers-Exchange.com) NO LATER than August 12th, 2009. Please be sure it says “Royal Holiday Scavenger Hunt” in the Subject line of your email; AND
- FOLLOW TravelWriting on Twitter(if you’re not already following us ); and
- Retweet this post at least ONCE ( use the TweetMeme button above to make it easy — more than once is nice but does not increase your odds of winning)
Find the answers to these questions, email them to me at Contests@Travel-Writers-Exchange.com, follow me on Twitter and retweet this post – all before August 12th. ONE lucky Winner will be drawn randomly from those qualified entries with all correct answers received by the deadline, and announced here on TWE within 1 week following the 12th.
SO here are the Questions:
- Question #1: What is the first promotion available on the promotions page?
- Question #2: According to the “Press Room”, what two awards did Park Royal Cozumel, one of the premiere Royal Holiday resorts, win?
- Question #3: How many different countries does Royal Holiday currently have partnership hotels/resorts in?
- Question #4: Name 2 of the 9 “main benefits of a Royal Holiday membership” as indicated by the website.
- AND lastly, Question #5: What are the two new customer service numbers featured on the front page? (Edited: Royal Holiday has changed their front page along with much of their site since we announced this contest and questions – as an alternative you may just list the US Customer service numbers found on their Contact page )
PLEASE DO NOT post answers here – I will delete comments that have the answers posted – please follow the instruction to email the answers directly to me at: Contests@Travel-Writers-Exchange.com
Good luck and happy hunting!