Travel Writer Forums
Travel writers unite! Find a forum and share with other travel writers around the world. Network today, travel and write tomorrow. Find a forum or two and add your “travel writing sense” to the community.
- Travel-Writers-Exchange.com. Join our forum and meet other travel writers. Have a question? Can’t find the answer? Our forum may have exactly what you’re looking for.
- Bootsn All Travel. Offers forums such as “travel resources, ways to go, destinations, and talk about travel.” Pick a forum and start communicating with others from around the world!
- Frommer’s. The “most trusted name in travel.” Visitors easily find candid, timely articles written by Frommers.com experts, read excerpts from Frommer’s Guidebooks, and gain additional insights from their lively message boards.
- Backpackers. Are you a seasoned or novice backpacker? Join the forum at Backpackers.com and share your knowledge with fellow backpackers everywhere.
- Lonely Planet: The Thorn Tree. “The place where the Lonely Planet travel community get together to exchange travel information, advice, hints and tips. Get help, get connected, get inspired, have your say.”
- Fodor’s Travel Talk. “Join, Ask, Share.” Choose a forum and write, write, write!
- TravelPod. More than the “web’s original travel blog.” Sign up for the the travel talk or travel thoughts forums. Share your stories, share your thoughts.
- Travellerspoint Travel Community. This is the point where your travel writing begins. Share your experience, ideas, and tips. Find a travel companion, discuss travel, and learn.
- Travel Blog. Is a collection of travel journals, diaries and photos from around the world. Bonus! Travel Blog is looking for amateur travel writers. If you are a backpacker who loves or lives in New Zealand, check this out now!