Amazines is another article marketing site that can drive web traffic to your site. They claim that they’re dedicated to helping you grow your subscriber list and develop more business. Of course, this is what all travel writers want.
However, Amazines.com  is not an amazing article marketing site, but it does seem adequate and may be worth your time in submitting your travel articles to.
According to Amazines’ site, they offer free articles, web content, and article feeds which are submitted by registered authors. Once you register, you’ll be able to “submit your articles for distribution to Ezines and affiliated websites.”
If you’re interested in getting the word out about your website then article marketing can help. Amazines does offer a ton of categories, and they’re open to category suggestions which is unique. Most article marketing sites have a set list of categories. Amazines will consider your niche which is a nice touch.
They offer the following services now, or will be offering some of these in the near future:
- “Publish and Profit” newsletter available now
- Targeted banner advertising
- Email advertising
- Extensive ad tracking services
- Online tools to help publishers develop their “OPT-IN” lists.
- Free Articles section
What we like
- It’s free to both submit articles and to use (display) article on your own site;
- They have extensive categories and allow you to suggest new categories;
What we don’t like
- Too many Google ads on the website and not a whole lot of substance;
- The website is not user friendly and the design is very “Web 1.0”. It’s overly busy-looking and could definitely use an updated design to make it look more professional.
Amazines is building a comprehensive article database that’s free and easy for you to use. You can submit and manage your articles without the hassle. Need content for a week while you’re on vacation? Use their free feed which will place articles on your site. I honestly can’t say that they are the greatest article marketing site I’ve checked out, but they could be worth your time if you really want to get as many of your travel articles published as possible.
How many article marketing sites do you use?