This will be a fun blog about blogging! Have you ever wondered what you could do to improve your travel writing blog? Look no further because these “blog tips and tricks” will help you with blogging.
If you’re a newbie travel writer, you’ll want to pay attention to this post. If you do not already have a blog, sign up for a FREE blog with WordPress.com or Blogger. If you would like to give affiliate marketing a try, you’ll want to set up your own hosted blog. You can get a copy of the popular WordPress blogging software at WordPress.org.  Good luck!
It’s All About Blogging!
- If you do not have a blog, create one
- Use WordPress.com or Blogger.com, or set up your own hosted blog.
- Purchase your own domain name
- Proofread your writing
- Backup your blog at least once a week or once a month
- Make comments on other travel writers blogs to get link backs
- Use a theme that is “easy on the eyes” and user friendly
- Do not use the “same old, same old” travel theme for a blog; be creative
- Become a guest blogger on another travel writer’s blog
- Participate in forums
- Create unique content
- Use social networking to market your blog; MySpace , Facebook , and Twitter 
- Use keywords in your blog
- Write posts ahead, just in case of an emergency
- Keep posts between 400-700 words
- Breakup a post that is more than 700 words
- Go back and update older posts
- Incorporate graphic design, videos from YouTube, and other multi-media into your blog
- Write with authenticity
- Find your “voice” and do not copy another writer’s style
- Check out Problogger.net 
- If you are going to use information from other blogs, cite the text as you would for a research paper
- Choose your categories with care
- Give some thought to headlines
- Use tags and tag clouds
- Find you niche and stick with it
- Use feeds 
- Do not plagiarize because people can use special software to check for plagiarism of a blog/article. You will be caught!
- Need writing help? WhiteSmoke’s ALL-IN-ONE writing solution. SPECIAL PROMOTION: 25% Discount! CLICK HERE . This software can help you “polish” your skills as a writer.
- Submit your posts to article marketing sites such as Ezine Articles
There are many more blogging tips and tricks, but my hands are starting to cramp! Stay tuned for more tips and tricks on blogging. These tips are a good basis for you to refer to when you blog. Not only that, it could make a great travel game. The next time you’re on a road trip, see how many blogging tips you can name. It’s better than singing “99 bottles of beer on the wall” over and over again!
Are you a blogger? Did you find success blogging? What’s your secret?